Viewpoints: A Charles River Conversation
The Renewed Focus on Households in Portfolio Management
Enabling Holistic Outcomes with Technology
The ability to offer holistic, household level solutions that help improve investor outcomes is an increasingly important differentiator for financial advisors and wealth management firms. Key to satisfying both advisor and investor needs is balancing automation and scalability with mass portfolio customization. Technology platforms that support investment management integrated with goals based planning are well positioned to serve wealth and advisory firms looking to offer these services to their clients.
Charles River convened a panel to discuss the growing demand for household-level solutions, and technology requirements and deployment options for firms evaluating platform providers.
The Charles River Viewpoints Collection
- The Convergence of Buy-Side Risk and Performance Solutions
- Enabling Growth in a Time of Change: Building a Wealth Platform for the Future
- Evolution of the Smart OEMS: Using Analytics to make More Informed Trading Decisions
- APAC Asset Owners: An Industry in Transition
- Migrating and Managing Investment Technology in the Cloud
- Managing Funds by Strategy: Decoupling from the Back Office
- The Renewed Focus on Households in Portfolio Management (Wealth Management)
- How Factor Models Inform the Investment Process: Differentiating Risk and Return Drivers