“Charles River Development and State Street share a common focus: helping clients achieve better investment outcomes. With the first-ever front-to-back solution for institutional investors, our talented team of innovators and tech leaders are helping drive what we believe is the future of financial services.”
John Plansky, Global Head of State Street Alpha℠
About Our Benefits Packages
Our competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program helps meet the changing needs of you and your family.
Full-time employees are currently eligible for these benefits:
- Programs covering you, your spouse/domestic partner or another adult dependent and/or your children
- Comprehensive medical plan options to choose from, including a health maintenance organization (HMO), a preferred provider organization (PPO) or a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) with company-funded healthcare savings account — each with a different level of provider choice
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare, dependent care and transportation needs
- Employee and family life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Well-being benefits focused on physical, emotional and financial health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Salary Savings Program, with 401(k) pre-tax and post-tax Roth options and a competitive company match
Other benefits include:
- Holiday and vacation allowance, plus the option to buy up to five additional days of vacation
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Support for continuing education
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Auto and Home Insurance Discount Program
- Pet insurance
About Our Culture and People
Meet some colleagues who share their stories of growth and success at Charles River.
Angela – Director, Client Management
“Charles River sets the bar high and expects employees to be resourceful and persistent to get things done. The culture is collaborative. You are constantly challenged with new problems and colleagues will help to brainstorm solutions. While we work hard, we also take time to socialize and get to know our colleagues.”
Petros – Development
“Charles River is a stimulating and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork with dedicated and innovative people. I joined Charles River because of my interest in solving complex problems. In my role, I’m involved in interesting and stimulating projects, which I use as an opportunity to continue to learn and develop. ”
700 District Avenue
Burlington MA 01803 USA
Main: + 1 781 238 0099
Equal Opportunity Employment Resources
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law.
As an equal opportunity employer, State Street Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at DisabilityAssistance@statestreet.com or (617) 664-0007 for assistance.