Charles River delivers the Charles River Investment Management Solution (IMS) in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Leveraging Azure’s capabilities, Charles River has built a platform architecture with the security, resiliency, and scalability needed by our global clients to keep pace in today’s rapidly changing markets and to adapt to sudden and unforeseen worldwide events. Read more about Azure’s capabilities here
Charles River Featured at Microsoft Inspire Virtual Conference
The material presented is for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this material are the views of the author, and are subject to change based on market and other conditions and factors, moreover, they do not necessarily represent the official views of Charles River Development and/or State Street Corporation and its affiliates.
Our strategic cloud solution, delivered through Microsoft Azure, helps set a new industry standard to help helps firms innovate, bring new products to market quickly, and mitigate operational and security risks.
Our collaboration with Microsoft allows Charles River to deliver a strategic cloud solution that offers:
Performance and Scalability
- Global reach and geographic proximity help enhances performance
- On-demand provisioning
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Resilient infrastructure
- Embedded AI-based monitoring
- End-to-end encryption
- Streamlined disaster recovery
- Extensible platform
- Deep data history and analytics
- Version-independent micro-services
Charles River IMS on Azure Delivery Model
The Charles River IMS on Azure utilizes a Hub and Spoke design.
Charles River IMS is centrally managed in regional Hubs.
- The Hub contains all core cloud services for Charles River to manage each customer’s Spoke environment.
- Management in regional hubs enables rapid deployment of new services and upgrades, promoting continuous innovation.
THE CUSTOMER SPOKE
Each client firm operates in a separate “spoke” containing their specific data and applications.
- Separate spokes enhance security through network isolation.
- Each client’s Spoke is located in geographic proximity to optimize performance and enable compliance with data residency mandates.