Charles River Investment Management Solution (Charles River IMS) provides institutional capabilities for managing FX exposures, including portfolio and risk analytics, order and execution management, and post-trade processing. Clients can view and analyze exposures in the Manager Workbench and manage trades in Charles River’s multi-asset order and execution management system (OEMS). A consistent and shared user experience enables better communication between traders, managers and ops teams.
Charles River’s third-party provider ecosystem enables investment firms, insurers and asset owners to access their preferred liquidity venues, TCA and algo providers directly from Charles River IMS. Clients can also source internally produced algos, data and analytics.
Portfolio Managers and Traders Can:
- Access full FX instrument support: spots, forwards, NDFs, swaps and options
- Manage FX across multiple cash flows, geographic locations and regulatory regimes
- Quickly assess FX/hedging needs with currency-based settlement day forecasting
- Fine-tune currency exposure by consolidating/rolling forward positions
- Gain full transparency and auditability of trading costs
- Accommodate fund level adjustments including proxy, triangulation, and other currency overrides
- Manage and hedge currency risk with currency overlay
Brochures and Data Sheets