Investment Portfolio Management and Risk Analytics
Investment Portfolio Management and Risk Analytics help enable institutional asset managers to construct and manage large multi-asset portfolios on one platform, by providing the required capabilities, data, analytics and benchmarks. The Charles River Investment Management Solution helps asset managers gain timely insight into investment risks, opportunities and performance.
Read our Portfolio Management & Risk Analytics Brochure to learn more about our end-to-end solution for institutional asset managers.
Additional Brochures & Insights:
- Viewpoints: The Convergence of Buy-Side Risk and Performance Solutions
- Viewpoints: How Factor Models Inform the Investment Process
- Designing Smart Beta Portfolios (PART 1): Challenges and Considerations
- Designing Smart Beta Portfolios (PART 2): The Role of Factor Models and Technology Considerations
- How Fund Look-through Improves Buy-side Risk Monitoring and Performance Evaluation
- Two Approaches to Buy-Side Scenario Analysis
- Understanding Mortgage Prepayment Models
- Streamlining Front Office Technology
- Valuing Interest Rate Swaps: The Importance of Dual Curve Stripping
- Empowering Portfolio Managers with OTAS Analytics in Charles River
- Charles River Manager Workbench
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) Compliance
- Liability Driven Investing (LDI)
- Managing Bank Loans
Partner Data Sheets:
- MSCI Barra and RiskMetrics Portfolio and Risk Analytics in Charles River IMS
- Axioma I Qontigo: Tools for Portfolio Optimization and Risk Analytics in Charles River IMS
- Northfield Portfolio and Risk Analytics in Charles River IMS
- FINCAD Analytics in Charles River IMS
Liability Driven Investing (LDI)
LDI workflows leverage existing Charles River IMS capabilities including Charles River Manager Workbench, analytics, security master creation with out-of-the box configurations, and streamlined setup to minimize implementation time
Building Smarter Portfolios Using Factor Models Across the Investment Process
Join Charles River and Northfield Information Services for a panel discussion on how firms are using factor models to improve risk and portfolio management decision making, support innovative investment products, and enable their technology platform to support timelier insight into risks and opportunities.
Understand Risks and Discover Opportunities Across Asset Classes
The Charles River IM is a complete front and middle office solution for managing large institutional portfolios. The platform provides extensive analytics and instrument support across all asset classes and geographies, including derivatives, structured products and alternatives.