Investment Portfolio Management and Risk Analytics
Investment Portfolio Management and Risk Analytics enables institutional asset managers to construct and manage large multi-asset portfolios on one platform, by providing the required capabilities, data, analytics and benchmarks. The Charles River Investment Management Solution helps asset managers gain timely insight into investment risks, opportunities and performance.
Download our Portfolio Management & Risk Analytics Brochure to learn more about our end-to-end solution for institutional asset managers.
Additional Brochures & Insights:
- Viewpoints: The Convergence of Buy-Side Risk and Performance Solutions
- Designing Smart Beta Portfolios (PART 1): Challenges and Considerations
- Designing Smart Beta Portfolios (PART 2): The Role of Factor Models and Technology Considerations
- How Fund Look-through Improves Buy-side Risk Monitoring and Performance Evaluation
- Two Approaches to Buy-Side Scenario Analysis
- Understanding Mortgage Prepayment Models
- Streamlining Front Office Technology
- Valuing Interest Rate Swaps: The Importance of Dual Curve Stripping
- Empowering Portfolio Managers with OTAS Analytics in Charles River
Understand Risks and Discover Opportunities Across Asset Classes
The Charles River Investment Management Solution is a complete front and middle office solution for managing large institutional portfolios. The platform provides extensive analytics and instrument support across all asset classes and geographies, including derivatives, structured products and alternatives. Firms can implement and support a broad range of investment products and strategies on Charles River IMS, including absolute return, balanced and target date funds, as well as risk parity and smart beta products.
New Trends in Institutional Portfolio Management
Panelists from Citisoft and Northfield Information Systems explore how buy-side technology helps firms identify, measure and reduce risk across asset classes, and gain a consistent view of performance and risk. The latest technology enables asset managers to create portfolios that deliver more return for each level of risk, while incorporating each manager’s preferences and investment style.
Consolidated Risk, Analytics, and Performance Attribution
Charles River Product Directors and Partners discuss how asset managers use the Charles River Investment Management Solution to automate and streamline their investment process. Centralized capabilities provide a consolidated and comprehensive view of holdings and exposures, allowing managers to respond faster to market opportunities and risks. Firms can incorporate third party risk models, analytics and data sources to support the unique requirements of their front office.