Charles River Wins “Best Integrated Front-Office Platform” at Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016
November 14, 2016
Boston, MA – For the fifth time Charles River has won “Best Integrated Front-Office Platform” at the 10th Annual Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016. Presented on November 4th in London, the awards acknowledge excellence among the leading providers of technology products and services.
“We simplify the investment process for buy-side firms, and this award recognizes our ability to provide superior decision support, order and execution management, trade settlement, IBOR and data in a single platform,” said Tom Driscoll, Global Managing Director, Charles River. “We continue to invest in new product and service innovations that allow our clients to make more informed decisions at every stage of the investment process.”
Charles River IMS offers several new major capabilities:
- Model 3 Portfolio Decision Support combines centralized portfolio construction, risk modeling and performance measurement with managed data, native analytics and benchmarks
- Fixed Income Workstation optimizes trade execution with advanced analysis, integrated price history and dealer inventory
- Investment Book of Record (IBOR) provides a real-time, consolidated view of positions and cash independent of back office accounting systems
- Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment includes a new data management service to ensure proper data is fed to the system
- New OEMS capabilities and analytics support trading and reporting requirements for MiFID II and other regulations
In addition to the Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016, Charles River recently earned: rankings in the 2016 IDC Financial Insights FinTech Top 100 and the American Banker/BAI 2016 FinTech Forward; Wall Street Letter Institutional Trading Awards 2016, “Best Fixed Income Trading Platform;” and MENA FM Fund Services Award 2016 “Best Portfolio Management Software Provider.”
About Charles River Development
Charles River enables sound and efficient investing across all asset classes. Over 350 firms worldwide use Charles River IMS to manage more than US$25 Trillion in assets in the institutional investment, wealth management and hedge fund industries. Our SaaS-based solution automates and simplifies investment management on a single platform – from portfolio decision support and risk management through trading and post-trade settlement, with integrated risk and compliance throughout. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, we support clients globally with more than 750 employees in 11 regional offices.