Oversee key functions to ensure high quality delivery of Charles River’s global Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Manage support team to maintain strong client relationships. Govern ITSM (information technology service management) processes and technologies including incident, problem and change management. Collaborate with Infrastructure, Application Management, Product and Engineering to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Manage distributed SaaS client support team
- Implement, maintain and enhance service management (ITSM) platform
- Owner of incident, request, change and escalation processes
- Mentor, inspire and grow global level 1 team to excel in service delivery
- Automate ITSM to efficiently manage operational events
- Provide SLA reporting, root cause analysis, change quality and related service impacting metrics
- Identify, anticipate and respond to complex operational issues
- Manage process improvement and operational efficiency efforts
- Change management
- Capacity planning
Requirements and Qualifications
- A BA/BS degree required in Computer Science, IT, or Finance with a technology concentration.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in service delivery/operations management.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience leading a team. Experience with distributed teams is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with SalesForce.
- Proven ability to excel as key leader of a technology services/operations team in a fast-paced, high-growth, mission critical technology-based Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Information technology certifications preferred, but not required. ITIL or other IT management framework desired, PMP or Agile training or certifications a plus.
- Ideal prior experience includes; Salesforce certification, Hands-on Remedyforce experience, ISO27001 experience, Sharepoint administration, Powershell, MS SQL Server, VMware, Devops tools such as any major configuration management software, any version control technology, any major job scheduler.
- Financial services/trading system experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, “can-do” approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Travel may be required – 10% per calendar year.