Charles River offers comprehensive services that complement its product offerings to ensure successful deployments, reduce total cost of ownership, and maximize the value of Charles River IMS for clients.
Managed ServicesCharles River's managed services provide best practices acquired from supporting a global client base, plus economies of scale that help ensure predictable costs, relieve internal staffing burdens, and optimize the value of the solution:
- Application Management and Hosted Application Management offer cost-effective solutions for remote or hosted administration, management and 24x7 support of Charles River IMS.
- Charles River Data Service is a fully managed data offering that delivers scrubbed reference data aggregated from a variety of data providers.
- Charles River Network provides connectivity to broker/dealers and other trading venues for electronic trading via FIX (Financial Information eXchange).
Charles River's comprehensive Software as a Service (SaaS) offering combines hosting and application management with the Charles River Data Service.
Client ServicesCharles River Client Teams work closely with clients before, during and after implementation to understand their evolving business goals and unique technical requirements. Charles River offers a full spectrum of client services:
- Implementation and Consulting Services provide the expertise, tools, product knowledge and proven methodologies for successful system deployment and continued alignment with business needs.
- Technical Support provides prompt 24x7x365 support to help clients accurately identify and resolve technical issues. Additional Client Resources include a Client Portal, Client Advisory Committees, Webinars and Client Update Conference Calls as well as regular email newsletters and technical bulletins.
- Educational Services include a curriculum of 15 core classes – ranging from 1 to 4 days – covering Charles River IMS modules and components, as well as system administration and upgrades.