Post-Trade / Settlements
Charles River IMS centralizes confirmation, trade matching, and settlement instruction workflows and automates the post-trade process.
Charles River IMS automatically routes orders and allocations to appropriate counterparties and ensures central or local matching via rules-based functionality. Exceptions can be centrally managed and trades quickly confirmed/affirmed – in most cases by T+0 (same day). It also has embedded support for settlement instructions and supports standard notification protocols, formats and methods.
- Route individual orders and allocations to proper destinations in real-time
- Ensure consistent, real-time views of post-trade activity and data by all parties
- Personalize views and alerts to manage 'by exception'
- Automatically notify venue or counterpaties of a cancel/rebook
- Maintain all reference data and define/maintain settlement instructions in a single location
- Setup and manage matching rules and tolerances to automate local trade matching
- Omgeo CTM Direct Interface, supporting the latest CTM Broker enhancements
- FIX 4.2 or 4.4 allocation messaging, integrated with rule-based local tolerance matching
- Omgeo TradeSuite confirm/affirm workflow, integrated with rule-based pairing and matching
- Local match/affirm with any destination
- MarkitSERV interface supporting novated and terminated swap contracts
- ISO 15022/SWIFT for custodian notification