Charles River Development Web Site Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes our current privacy practices with regard to information we collect when you or your computer interact with our Web site, including www.crd.com and other sites within our domains.
Information Collection and Use
We use any personally identifiable information you provide about yourself to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to customize the content of our Web sites. If you have given us permission, we will use your Email address and other personally identifiable information to send you our newsletter or to communicate with you about products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary
- to fulfill your requests for products or services,
- to protect the security of our software, services, Web sites, and users,
- to protect ourselves from liability,
- to respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
You may participate in public forums on our Web sites. Any information you make available in these forums would become public information and could be used by others to send you unsolicited communications. Please be careful about disclosing personal information in public forums.
Users who wish to stop receiving electronic newsletters or marketing materials may unsubscribe by following the appropriate link in the Email, by sending Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the word REMOVE in the subject line. Note, however, that in order to fulfill our service obligations to you, we must continue sending you notices and other important information affecting your services.
We take measures to protect the security of personally identifiable information we hold about you. These measures include:
- limiting the number of our employees who have access to personally identifiable information,
- requiring employees with access to personally identifiable information to take appropriate measures to safeguard it, and
- storing your information in secure places that are protected using standard security technologies.
Charles River adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement between the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission with respect to personally identifiable information that is transferred from the European Economic Area to the United States within the scope of the Charles River’s Safe Harbor certification. Read more about our Safe Harbor
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, its implementation, or our practices, please contact us at email@example.com